Home Contents Insurance

Home insurance, also known as contents insurance, protects your prized possessions, replacing them should the worst happen. It can cover accidental damage too - accidents do happen!
Highly Rated On...
5 Star Google Reviews
5 Star VoucedFor Reviews
5 Star Facebook Reviews

Helping you protect the contents and possessions in your home


Cover the cost of all your household items and protect them from theft or accidental damage.

For Shared Houses

Discover the best ways to secure your belongings when living with others and looking for shared house contents insurance.

For tenants

Find out about the best rates to protect your possessions when getting contents insurance for renters.

House & Contents

Save yourself time and money by combining cover for your home and your contents.

Getting The Right Cover, Just For you

Working with our friendly team of experts gives you access to the best cover for your building and home contents insurance to help you protect your possessions.

Our team of professional content insurance experts have more than 20 years’ experience in property within Reading, Berkshire and the wider area, so are well placed to advise you on choosing the home contents insurance you’ll need for you and your property.

*As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

What Our Customer’s Say ...

Liz Aitken - Profile
We've used Beechwood for years, through at least 5 changes in mortgage - Graham is a really great guy and will really go the extra mile to find the best option for you.
Liz Aitken
Call Our Friendly Team

Contents Insurance Advice That Matters

What is Covered by Contents Insurance?

Many house contents insurance policies vary and are tailored to suit individuals' needs. These policies help protect all your valuables in case of theft or damage from fire or flooding.

They can protect the following:

  • Furniture such as wardrobes and beds.
  • Electrical goods including TVs, DVD players and computers.
  • Clothes and jewellery.
  • Kitchenware such as microwaves and kettles.

Save Money and Access Competitive Rates

Our contents insurance experts not only provide you with great value for money but also help you make sure you have the right level of cover for your belongings.

They can answer questions such as ‘is contents insurance mandatory?’ and advise you always to check the level of cover you have to ensure your contents insurance is right for you.

How our Contents Insurance Services Help You

Purchasing a property is one of the most important decisions any of us make, so protecting your belongings once you have moved in can be essential to your financial wellbeing.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Need help with your contents insurance? Contact us today for a free consultation

Simply fill in the form and one of our friendly advisers will be in touch to arrange your free consultation. We look forward to helping you.


0118 9455 477
68 School Road, Tilehurst,
Reading, Berkshire, RG31 5AW